Thursday 24 January 2013

New Challenge (Y)

Assalamualaikum and Hi People

"Promises won't promise you a happy ending, efforts instead."

I felt really happy in these recent weeks after I finished my 
short trip to Pahang exactly I went to meet my childhood's but
I found something's special, someone's special instead. We've been in
contact before I left for a new place but we do still have a good relationship, good contact
either way.

The things to mark here is I love being friend with her, we are on the phone's 
everyday no matter what time it is, sometimes it's early in the morning, dawn, evening, late night and etc. I'm pleased with her attitude, makes me feel better, sent out
all my stress and pain apart. She does it all.

This message probably not written on the stars or moon or planet's out there.
Only here and only for you.

"Let's keep this last forever, shall you?"

Below messages are what I hope to be :)



















"Miracle is another name for hard work"

sometime's change one thing could affect 1000 other things, and sometime's it pay you what you worth :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Going On?
Just Leave Your Words Here :)
Thanks Ya